Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

433 rf module

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatoulisss

hello i want to build a simple remote light controller
i have two pic16f88 and i bought a 433mhz rf/tx module can anyone help me with the code because i dont know how to use rx/tx?
im using mickro c, and i want just to turn a light on and off by pressing a button

thank you very much!

You don't say which 433 module you have. I have recently built a remote light controller to switch on marker lights on the gate posts to I can see them better at night when reversing in. I used this item from Banggood. It is a complete remote control system with 4 channels. All I did was to add a timer (Using an ATtiny13) to switch the lights off after 5 minutes if I forget to switch them off. The only thing to be aware of is that if you order the module to be shipped from the uk it comes with key fobs which use the SCT 2260 chip which allows the security code to be changed by bridging links on the board. If you want extra spare key fobs they are only available shipped from China and use a different chip (EV1527 chip) These have a unique code programmed into them. The receiver can be set to recognise them but the button layout is different. I had use the "A" button on the original key fobs but the spare key fobs have this channel connected to the "D" button. The Banggood order code for the spare key fobs is 1018573.

Les.

this is my module,
im going to build the board is not like the item you used

Attachments

• sku_220194_1.jpg
    sku_220194_1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 312
Here is what you need to know, complete with sample Pic code.

There is a lot of data and code out there about using these modules with Arduinos...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back