Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4060 Oscillator Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
oliverb said:
32.678MHz is hardly the top end of crystals its around the middle of commonly available types.

It's well past where most crystals are overtone ones, a fundamental crystal that high is pushing crystal technology somewhat. It's no where near middle crystal frequencies, it's right up there among the highest you can get.

Incidently, 27Mhz crystals (for radio control) are third overtone, NOT fundamental ones - I suspect historically because it was difificult (and expensive) to try and make fundamental versions, but also for the accuracy and reliability.

Hello, can you please draw me a circuitry of 1 Hz generator with 4060? I have had also problem with it, but I can´t find the mistake. I tried out more wirings, but it wasn´t succesfull, because generator was too fast or too slow, if I turned it off and switched it on again. I used a krystall with frequency 32,678 kHz. 2 Hz on output 14 I divided with 1/2 4013.

Thank you for your reply.

Wow, that's a complicated and expensive way of doing it!

You only need one IC.
1-hz-png.10563

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back