Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4 leds binary clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

macobt

Hi too all
This is binary clock with just 4 leds,with blinking it show the time in 24n format,it blinks.
Here is my blog with shematic and hex code for PIC16F84A chip
4ledsbinaryclock

Attachments

• 4ledsbinaryclock.gif
    4ledsbinaryclock.gif
    123.6 KB · Views: 469
Great job and great website! It's too bad the 16f84A is slowly dissapearing, people will have a hard time finding the part. If you ever have the time perhaps you should try the same project with a more modern chip!

Great job and great website! It's too bad the 16f84A is slowly dissapearing, people will have a hard time finding the part. If you ever have the time perhaps you should try the same project with a more modern chip!
thanks birdmano

I have many of PIC16F84A and because of that I build it with this chip,anyway thanks for all sigestions and helps.
regards macobt

I have many of PIC16F84A and because of that I build it with this chip,anyway thanks for all sigestions and helps.
regards macobt

Here's a 10 LED binary clock "face" design;
The "Black Standard" for binary clocks

You can drive the 10 LEDs direct from a 16F84A, and there is free PIC asm source code on that page or the page it links to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back