Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

36v 48v CCCV charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonTHK

Hello tech online people

I am looking for this kind of charger. I need it with precise voltage outputs, I would like to make it changeable with a potentiometer, or a resistor I can change.

I could also build one myself, does anyone have any material they can lead me in a direction to do this?

I would like it to deliver atleast 2,5-4 amps when charging with full amps, and to fall down to under 1 amp when it reaches it´s max potential.

Does anyone have any idea of what direction to throw me?

I will use them in 30 ah 36v - 48 batteries Lifepo4 with high current balancer (1amp).

Thanks in advance

Best regards Simon

I would just use my boat-anchor, rack-mount, HP Labratory DC power supply. Adjustable output voltage from 0V to 50V. Adjustable current limiting from 0A to 40A. A bit of overkill, but I already own it.

These come up surplus and at Ham Radio swap meets from time to time...

This power supply should do your job: I have three: **broken link removed**

Presumably you are charging a lead/acid battery. If so, you may need a Shottky 20A diode in series with the power supply.

spec

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back