Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

32 Bit Driver S4521

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smartie

Hi, i bought eight S4521 chips off of Trade Me (New Zealand auction site) they are 32 bit drivers but the downside is that when i try to find a datasheet on how to interface them all i get is half the datasheet. i know this because in the timing specifications half of it is cut off and the pdf ends there...

Can anybody help me with this one?

Cheers
Roman

ok, no need to worry, i figured it out ^^
more info can be found here: **broken link removed**

Last edited:
It can also work as an LCD controller with AC for the backplane. Have you found any info on that?

I have some AMI data books in storage. If I remember next time I'm digging in there I'll see if they have this part.

Followup: Sorry my AMI book doesn't have this part. It seems it's a hard to find data sheet. :confused:

But we already sort of knew that.

Followup: Sorry my AMI book doesn't have this part. It seems it's a hard to find data sheet. :confused:

But we already sort of knew that.

Thanks for trying anyway, all i needed was how to interface it and turn on and off pins.

Thanks for your guys help
Cheers
Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back