3 channel IR remote Controller Project using 12F Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow nice job. Was reading it and noticed how much a nooB i am. I didn't understand most of it lol. Maybe its because no actual code was showed. But i will be looking forward to making one of these someday. But with more channels.

Can you make separate circuits with 1 remote. Like have 1 circuit on a switch box to turn room light on/off and another in a receptacle to turn some appliance on/off.

This is perfect for u

Good Job. Do you mind me asking how you are powering the receiver?

Mike.

DO you think it would be ok if i wap out the TSOP1738 for a TSOP4836 because i cant purchase the TSOP1738 (says obsolete) so can i just swap it out for the one you used?

Most IR decoders will work, your TSOP4836 should work fine, just follow the datasheet for the pinout.
A TSOP34838 comes with the Junebug kit. Search the forums here for Junebug and you'll see a Sony SIRC remote decoder project done with the Junebug. The transimitter can be any Sony compatable TV remote.

pasanlaksiri said:
In This Case im powering it up from little 12V 400mA Transfomer. And its much more safer.

Sorry for asking such a stupid question, I saw AC and thought mains power, doh.

Any chance of a picture of the back of your receiver board?

Mike.

Ok now i got 4 questions: (kinda stupid but want to make sure)

1. 100nf is equal to .1 uf right?

2. 4k7 is equal to 4.7k right?

3. 330e normal 330 ohm resistor ?

4. That button is a push button right like you press and let go and it goes in & out. (dont know propper name for it)

Pommie said:
Sorry for asking such a stupid question, I saw AC and thought mains power, doh.

Any chance of a picture of the back of your receiver board?

Mike.

Ok I upload a Back side picture

pasanlaksiri said:
Ok I upload a Back side picture
Wow, that is incredibly tidy. I was expecting a mass of wires. Again, well done, a good example of how circuits should be built.

Mike.

1. Yes but none polarity cap
2. yes
3. yes
4. Yes micro Push Button Switch

Just to remind you i will be placing that order we talked about either tonight or tommorow for sure. Cant wait to get that stuff tho. Also i am going to search for it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…