Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

24v Transformer and Air Pump(s) Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rheaun

HFM.png
I have the huge Homepedics Foot Massager and the sticker on the bottom says 120v 60Hz 50W.
I took it apart too see about maintainance on the footsies but the power control panel connector pins broke.
The unit isn't all that good of a massager I find anyways so I want to use the transformer and the air pump for something else.
I will not use the control board and the second motor used to massage, it's motor is much bigger than the air pump.
controller.png
.I believe thisis the control board where the 24v transformer connects, the two outputs to each motor and the broken power control.
I want to use the transformer and air pump; get more of the exact same air pumps and wire them in parallel.
new.png
This is my first test, with single air pump; stayed cool over 48 hour test.
I would like to get an experienced opinion on this and how many motors/pumps could be wired please/
Should motors be placed at a distance apart while operating?
What would be a good electrical box to order?

Attachments

• new.png
    new.png
    115 KB · Views: 84
  • controller.png
    controller.png
    130.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips