Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

24 second shot clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitsui58

can someone help me in building a 24 second shot clock with buzzer? the digits will start to blink when it reach 5 seconds. we need to use an 8086 trainer like a MTS 88.c to encode the program.

hope somebody can help me.thank:D s!

its a project for microprocessors laboratory..the trainer were using is an 8086..

the deadline of submission is march 12. were gonna use a 7segment LED to display the time..

hope you can help me..

You said it was some sort of 8086 trainer, it should have a schematic. Are you designing the device from scratch? What hardware software experience do you have. Can you find something similar on the net and post a picture?
Here's a shot clock schematic.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
yup..from scratch..i needed to built an I/O board for the 8086. Our group choose to make a shot clock..
a schematic diagram of a shot clock..
**broken link removed**

i dont have any experience designing hardware:(

mitsui58 said:
yup..from scratch..i needed to built an I/O board for the 8086. Our group choose to make a shot clock..
a schematic diagram of a shot clock..
**broken link removed**

i dont have any experience designing hardware:(

Then you're going to need to get some hardware experience before March 12, how do you expect to design a microcontroller from scratch and program it from scratch before then?

Well the 8086 is a microcomputer not a microcontroller. Not really a good choice for such a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back