Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

220/240 volts

Status
Not open for further replies.
TillEulenspiegel thanks a million!! You just saved me so much time and money I really thank you! I want to get this gate up and running for security, we have had a lot of unwanted visitors. As well as learn new things.

Now I just have to figure out your schmatic haha I kinda got the jist of it. I have the motor that was bought for the gate so I better put it to use and also the garage door motors are less then 1hp from what I found.

Im working on the relay to motor and a way to stop the gate once its opened so far so it dosent over swing almost like a switch on a spring but thats kinda hokey. It will be belt driven incase something goes wrong and then it will slide on the pulleys and maybe a way to have a circuit that senses too much pull and shuts off like a saftey. Lastley looking at a saftey sensor for objects between the gates. All in all I really want to learn how this all works and at the same time save me two grand haha.

Thanks again TillEulenspiegel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back