Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2 MOSFET H-bridges, 2 loads, 1 common side: possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

earckens

Hi, for a specific project I need to join one side of the (different, +/-100mA) loads of two H-bridges together (lug P1 and lug P2).

For that purpose I thought of using one side of the bridge as a common, and drive the other side by the same gate inputs but on 2 separate bridge sections.

See attached drawing: a standard set of 2 H-bridges, and my idea of getting one side of the two different loads on a common wire (lug P3).

Suggestions, comments, remarks? Anything is welcome,
thanks, Erik

Attachments

• electrotechonline.pdf
    23.4 KB · Views: 98
Solved: the two loads A and B are being placed in parallel in one bridge, current measurements per load can still be done. That was an instance of tunnelvision :facepalm:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back