Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2.5 volts to 5 volts

Status
Not open for further replies.

oristim

Hi,

Does anyone know how I easy can get 2.5V to 5V? the 2.5V comes from the output of a 4 bit magnitude comparator but is too low as input for an inverter, so the inverter always got a high output.

Now it's been a while, and I don't have a book in front of me, but I believe this should work:

**broken link removed**

Gain on this circuit is: Av = 1 + R2/R1

So if you have 2.5V and want 5V, Av = 2. Thus R2 and R1 ought to be equal.

Hope I got this right, and that it helps.

You're asking the wrong question. The question should be "Why is my comparator output voltage so low?". See my reply in your other thread. You are overloading the comparator with the relay (the relay requires more current than the comparator can provide). You need drivers for the relays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back