Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2.4 transmitter circuit help

Status
Not open for further replies.

abe

Hi everybody..

I want to build a 2.4ghz transmitter since my one just got burn(excidently burn while trying to extend the antenna length-thinking of to extend the range :? ). I still having the receiver with tuning knob on it and still working fine, but I just need the transmitter since the unit doesn't sold saperately...
I use the transmitter for aerial photography(video) and the set I use is powered by 9v batt. Power output is approx 50mW(as per the spec) and i tried looking for a circuit which can boost up to 800mW(can go to 1 mile...)
I hope that anyone of you have a simple circuit diagram for one that is will work properly..

I want it as soon as possible ... if anyone can provide me with one,if possible with the pcb layout. My module looks similar to the pic shown but I dunno anything what the curcuit is, and can't even duplicate it :(

Thanks a lot...

Attachments

• tm.sma.jpg
    tm.sma.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,482
Hi,

There are many circuits for transmitters available on the internet.
You will of course need more than a circuit.
You will need to get the components,
and the expertise to put it together.

I think you may find it easier to buy a replacement(pair).
Possibly a slightly higher rated pair.

Regards, John :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back