Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

15" LCD TV's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all. 2 years ago I purchased 14 Phillips/Magnavox 15" LCD tv's, refurb's, for school use. Since then I have had 3 of these go bad. It is always the same, first the video will go blank after 15-20 minutes, shut it off, wait a few minutes and turn it back on. It soon gets to a point where you no longer have any video ever but good sound. I see many of these sold for parts on the net so I believe there is a very common problem. Can anyone help me out as were to look or shed some light on these failure. I have pressed everywhere on the board while it is on to see if video would return but it doesn't. Thank you for any help, Jim

As you rightly said, this seems to a common problem with that model. In that case the manufacturer/ their service centers must be aware of this problem and the solution. Why don't you try to ask them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back