Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

13 years of stupidity confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've almost starved now for 10 weeks. All of a sudden starting yesterday I'm flooded with CRT again. I just don't understand.

Oh wait...it's Aaafrica.

I picture Ian sitting 100 stories up. On a crane.
Ian is a brave man. I couldn't do that.

Another African failed state under majority rule. We were supposed to be different. SA could not fail. We had a thriving economy. We had it all going for us.

Than the stealing by the ANC started. With the arms deal in 1994. We have been going downhill ever since. Zuma accelerated everything by letting the Gupta brothers almost run the country. Zuma used to giggle in Parliament with all the chaos that was going on.

Now that Zuma needs (and wanted) his day in court...he is suddenly I'll. Went to be treated in Cuba?

Billions of ZAR have been stolen by the thieves that call themselves the ANC. But, the money available is running out.

And the country is on that downhill slide that will not recover under this stealing, corrupt ex terrorist organisation.

The White's here have seen it. We're not welcome anymore. Even though my family has roots here and actually purchased property.
And have title deeds etc.

We are not wanted. Nope. I'm so sad :(

I'm just going to post a link below to an article that explains all and I'm outta here tonight:

Maybe I'm justl tired. Of seeing a country go to ruin. Nothing I can do. It's just so sad to see.

At least they haven't stolen all our mineral wealth yet. That lies under the ground and requires work to be of value.

Gold, diamonds etc hold no cash or Cadre stealing value if they still need to be mined and processed.

So that a good thing.

TV

Edit the language!

JimB

Thanks Jim. Deleting the rant was better than me or you trying to edit it.

Much appreciated
tvtech :)

Busy seeing my arse here. It's only been a matter of time. The more I think about it the truer it becomes.
No Techs here anymore. CRT on it's last legs (like me). Shop booking in flat screens...and relying on YouTube for repair information lol.

We throwing away plenty. Or they are. I'm trying to rescue what I can of CRT.

Sometimes I worry. Than I think a bit.
This is Africa. And than I unstress and understand.

Nothing here has any value. Except cash. Nothing.

I'm trying to describe stuff. It's not really working..

OK. It's like this. Noone wants to fix their crap anymore. So, they don't have shocked faces or reactions when they get told to throw the stuff away and buy new stuff. They've accepted that.

Africa. I'm tired of helping stupids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back