Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

10 Second Delay circuit from a 3v pulse

Status
Not open for further replies.

NX5

As a relative newbie, I am having some difficulty in devising a delay circuit and am hoping some of the bods on the forum could help with the design. Basically, I want to use the output from a pager vibro motor circuit (alternates between 3.4v and 0v every second or so) to trigger a relay 10 seconds later, I have thought about a simple R/C circuit but am not sure how this would cope with the intermittent voltage, could a 555 timer circuit be built to trigger on the first 3.4v pulse?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Mark

Yeah I think that a 555 will work at this voltage, I got one to work from 3v before for to make a LED flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back