Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1 KVA spwm UPS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameer jalal

i have been assigned a project. its 1 KVA sPWM UPS. i dont have much time and an experience in circuit design. tell me if anyone can help me design 1 kva spwm ups (single phase)....
i need block diagram with estimated specs.
thanks

Last edited:
What you are going to want to build is a full bridge (H bridge) inverter with either mosfets of igbt's connected to a step up transformer. What frequency are you intending to run it at? 60hz? Your best bet for a PWM chip is either a tl494 or a sg3525. If you want extreme simplicity you can go with the well known 555 timer. The 555 however is not 100% meant for inverter oscillators and it lacks regulation capabilities and some more frills and thrills that other chips such as the tl494 support.

ok i will for it. i need 50 hz 220 V at output. thanks for the suggestion. let me know some more things that can help me with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back