Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1.2v nimh solar led fade in/out Outdoor light

Status
Not open for further replies.

blixdrix

Please help needed to create a 1.2v solar light to fade

i want to create a circuit with 1 white led, lights when is dark, uses solar panel, 1.2 nimh battery, fades in/out with 1 or to switch that can turn on/off and when on can turn fade in/out on or off staying the light on without fading. can anyone help me please. I am looking for cheap components to build it.

Last edited:
Cheap Chinese solar garden lights cost less than two dollars today. It might cost ten dollars for you to make one.

You do not make sense about fading in/out or blinking.

Many of my cheap solar garden lights rust away within one year but I fix them. Many have an LED that slowly changes from red to green to blue then repeat the colours again over and over.

He made perfect sense audioguru, he doesn't want a hard on/off (blinking) effect he wants a fade in fade out.

My cheap Chinese solar garden lights slowly fade in at dusk and slowly fade out at dawn.
Is that what he wants?

Yeah... No.

what i want is a circuit that have 1 to 3 led, one switch that turns the circuit on/off and another switch turns the circuit to fade. All this using 1.2v or 3.6v nimh battery

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back