Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wow, 89 users on in one go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the new record as well. I think I was one of those 89 as well.
Great job on the site, I found it a couple months ago and I have been hooked ever since. It's great being able to share the electronics knowledge that is being drilled into my head at school. Gives school a purpose for now, until I get my diploma...
Keep up the good work! 8)

the record is still standing!

Ever notised that almost evry day 2 or more users become members!

This forum is growing qickly

Dubious assumptions

gerty said:
If you build it, they will come!! :D
Compared to some sites Electro-Tech-Online's growth is massive and rapid! We owe this to all our members, a fantastic community all willing and keen to discuss ideas and swap circuits and information.

:D

Take a look at **broken link removed** - this is promoted as a popular site "down under", I am *NOT* trying to put them down, just use them as a comparison.

i was on another forum *gasp* , not electronics related per se..lol
and they have two threads talking about slurp spiders..
what i was able to find out about them is they are search engines ..
below is the active user list..
Currently Active Users: 527 (45 members and 423 guests and 59 spiders)

broken again, on the 23rd. 125 users. would have been 126, but I was in class.

shod of gone on the forums instaed of watching TV to make it 126

I pobobly never was in an "users online" record

and 125 users all at once!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back