Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

UTStarcom UT300R2U modem PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

anoopch

Hi,
I have a UTStarcom UT300R2U modem PCB. It has tree components damaged. Of which 2 are missing.
They are labeled as
L9 Cracked with two legs with mark 102J or I02J
L12, L13 Both missing from the board. I have a similar modem with my Friend which i can open if necessary.

The Modem works completely except the ADSL part.
(The components are supposed to be ADSL components).

Is there any PCB or Photos of the Board with the details of L9, L12 & L13. So that I can Buy them and solder to the board.

The board has the following ID numbers on it:
Printed on the PCB:
8M8G2P...3A3
ADSL REV-A3

Two stickers pasted
1SL25020UTA2
O41026765 (Barcoded)

Any Help to fix this would really help me save a few bucks.

View attachment 65477

Thanks

Last edited:
How did the damage occur? The xDSL port is fairly well protected so I have to assume possible lightning strike in which case there's likely unseen damage.

How did the damage occur? The xDSL port is fairly well protected so I have to assume possible lightning strike in which case there's likely unseen damage.

I dropped the modem from the second floor while peeping out of the window. Luckily I escaped ;);). All components are ok except three items mentioned in the post. I can connect to the LAN and USB. But the ADSL/DSL link won't come-up(as the required hardware is missing.).:confused::confused:

The three components are tiny and broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back