Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tutorial update question/advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

3v0

Coop Build Coordinator
Forum Supporter
The C18/Junebug tutorial has been online for some time. It seems that people are skimming over it. When they finish they still are clueless about where to get fuse setting.

I tell the user where the information can be found and then provide the relevant info. It seems people never bother to open the actual documents and forget about it soon after.

Perhaps if the tutorial was written as a workbook and people were forced to open the required docs and find the actual information they might retain more. I have mixed feeling about that.

When MPLAB 10 arrives I will update or rewrite the existing tutorial. In the mean time I would like to figure out how I should write it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back