Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Beaglebone cape question

Po6uHGOOD

Hello.
I have an existing Beaglebone cape and not enough beaglebone black boards with me. But I have plenty of RPi cards lying around. I need to use the BBB cape with the RPi board.
Is there some adapter board readily available to buy, which can help be bridge this problem?
That adapter card will sit over the Rpi and provide me with the P8 and P9 connectors of the Beagle Bone Black. RPi will be my host now.

I could not find any BeagleBone Black to Raspberry Pi Adapter. I only found this: https://sequentmicrosystems.com/products/beagle-pi-raspberry-pi-emulator-using-beagle-board
You can check Prototyping boards target Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone.It is intended for the BeagleBone Black development board, the EZasBone 86×54-mm prototyping board provides more than twice the prototyping area of competing bussed prototyping boards.

What is cape in this context?

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back