Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Triangular Wave Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured out my circuit in PSpice, but i faced with problem. It work with 1Khz, but i need 10 Khz and i can't to adjust it because i'm loosing signal. Who knows how to adjust it?

When i reduce C2 or R4 more i have the last one picture

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 3.png
    3.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 36a.png
    36a.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 112
One problem is that you are using 741s. Look up the Gain vs frequency of that old, obsolete, crappy opamp.

Another problem is that you are using only +-5V supplies (were it just barely begins to work), and a 741 is not even close to being rail-to-rail output, which you need for the peaks of the triangle wave to reach close to the + and - voltage rails.

Try a modern rail-to-rail cmos opamp!

One problem is that you are using 741s. Look up the Gain vs frequency of that old, obsolete, crappy opamp.

Another problem is that you are using only +-5V supplies (were it just barely begins to work), and a 741 is not even close to being rail-to-rail output, which you need for the peaks of the triangle wave to reach close to the + and - voltage rails.

Try a modern rail-to-rail cmos opamp!

What can you advice for 5 volts? i tried few but it didn't work

This one is rail-to-rail, is fast enough, and runs on 5V. I'm showing how to run it on a single 5V supply. Note the rise and fall times on V(y). Note the frequency it is running at.

Vib.png

Go and re-read Crutschow's post (#69)

Any of these I found at Digikey would work (DIP, rail-to-rail, low-voltage, fast slew rate).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back