Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor as audio amplifere's ......!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy, I just CANNOT resist... are "we" Sure the OP Isn't an Eliza program ??

Sorry, I've just seen Way too many posts Not to sense the two year old childs' aspect... "Why is the sky blue..." ...... ad nausaem teehee... <<<)))

If this begats flame... rock & roll: those who know me well would be impressed at my tolerance.

P.S. I know denigrating posters is Really poor form, but this one's past the pale..

You think it is not good to ask Question??

Ritesh, you really don't get it, do you?

If you want help, you've got to give us something to work with. Sure, we could just post links to lots of audio amp circuits. But you said you want to design one.

That means YOU get do design it. You. Understand?

In other words, show some initiative. Have you sketched any designs? even a messy scrawl on the back of an envelope. Anything to show us that you're serious about trying to learn, and not just wanting us to spoon-feed you.

Any ideas at all about your 5 to 7-watt audio amp?

We'll be happy to help you IF you give us a sign that you're serious. Otherwise, people like the last respondent are going to think you're just a troll, and one with lousy language skills at that. (It wouldn't hurt to try to improve your English as well, since that's the language we're using here. If I were posting on a board in your country using your native language, I would expect to get laughed at if I couldn't put together an understandable sentence. Same thing here.)

See how this works?

Last edited:
Howdy, I just CANNOT resist... are "we" Sure the OP Isn't an Eliza program ??

Sorry, I've just seen Way too many posts Not to sense the two year old childs' aspect... "Why is the sky blue..." ...... ad nausaem teehee... <<<)))
Occasionally we get a few people from 5th-world countries asking about the basics of electronics because their teachers are stupid.
This guy is on many western forums even though his ENGRISH is very poor.

The websites in INDIA are full of students who know nothing about electronics like this guy.

yep yep.. Some indians speak fluent english like me.. **broken link removed** i didnt go to any english medium school but learn it myself, and i didnt go to any elecronics teaching college but learn it myself..

I didnt go to any school to learn HTML,XHTML,PHP,JAVA..etc but i still own a website and i can edit,translate java apps because all i want do is "learn everything myself from internet" from some good and caring People like you all..

And i will never say my english is perfect!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back