Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Timer module

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Besley

I am building a door entry system operated by a push button to alert the door keeper by a set of two colour LED's the door magnet will be released through a radio fob. how ever I need a gizmo that will keep the LED from the bell push lit as follows;-

System powers up through a key switch when the room is in use with a red LED showing.
Bell push activated
, turns the LED green (when the bell push is released the LED goes back to red)

What I need to do is keep the LED lit as green for around 120 seconds after the bell push has been released.

There must be a module out there that I can wire in to do this

time delay relay.
th?id=HN.608044756459652371&pid=15.1

Please upload picture to ETO this picture link is broken.

Also, you can buy a small microcontroller for less than a dollar and program time delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back