Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
The subscription feature is broken.
New posts in subscribed threads are not showing up in the normal subscription page, the "Your Posts' Section shows them but not the subscription page itself.

I thought it'd been quiet this weekend =O

I usually just go to My Account-->Subscribed Threads. It's almost always up to date. There seems to be a delay on the "your posts" button near "new posts" anyway.

Again Derstrom, this feature is BROKEN, it's not reporting new responces. No thread I've taken part in in the last few days have been updated.

The Your Posts section is showing my updated subscriptions but I have to go through page of them to get through my currently active posts.

Last edited:
Again Derstrom, this feature is BROKEN, it's not reporting new responces. No thread I've taken part in in the last few days have been updated.

The Your Posts section is showing my updated subscriptions but I have to go through page of them to get through my currently active posts.

Hmm, that's strange. Mine seems to be working fine....

When I go to the https://www.electro-tech-online.com/subscription.php page no threads are showing as new even if there are new posts in them.
When I go into the forum itself they show up.

I'm going to reset my cookies in a moment and check again in a few hours to see if it clears up.

Reseting all cache's worked it's updating now.

Shouldn't you be able to set it up so the forum clears it's own cookies and cache when you do these updates? This happens every single time there's a major update (never the same problem either it's always something different)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back