Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Springs and Newtons :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks ! Sorry for all my questions.. I'm almost done!

okay.. so!

1) a spring has an elasticity constant of 225 newtons/meter. What is its restoring for when it's compressed of 20 centimeters ?

2) with what force must we pull a spring to pull 8 centimeters if its elasticity constant is 2 newton/cm ?

3) we suspend a weight of 4.08 kg to a spring and it pulls 8.5 cm
a) what is the elasticity constant
b) what force do you need to put to compress the spring 15 cm ?

Last edited:
Hello folks ! Sorry for all my questions.. I'm almost done!

okay.. so!

1) a spring has an elasticity constant of 225 newtons/meter. What is its restoring for when it's compressed of 20 centimeters ?

2) with what force must we pull a spring to pull 8 centimeters if its elasticity constant is 2 newton/cm ?

3) we suspend a weight of 4.08 kg to a spring and it pulls 8.5 cm
a) what is the elasticity constant
b) what force do you need to put to compress the spring 15 cm ?

What have you done so far? We can't just do the work for you. It's your homework, not ours :D

as i commented on your other post (one of them) do you ever turn up for class? all theese question come from alot more than one lesson. i take it you have exams coming up and have suddenly realised you should have taken it more seriously!
am i having a go??? probally.

I find it challenging to see non coherent facts..

Fact : Number of posts 141 so far. Joigning date : 2010.
Fact: A post of your I was just reading, asking questions about mass (that another guy answered in a very nice way)

Hey there! I have the answers but no formulas written like a scientics (or engineer's method or something) you know what I mean

1) a box weights 68 newtons, dertermine its mass ! (6974 Kg)

2) what is the weight of a 3miligram dust ? (2.94 * 10^-5)

Fact: The original post.

I do not wish you to be like some guys who I've been with in college. You chose a field, and if you are not driven to be good, or great at it, make efforts to understand and make sens of what will become what you do for a living, then you're doomed to be incompetent. An Engineer who doesn't know the basics and more importantly can not teach himself at least to the point to ask better questions is simply not.

Ghostman11 ... I didn't attend to classes in college, I studied alone and got my years. It went fine until some teachers decided that a student isn't supposed to be able to teach himself, they filed a report to the administration and got my ehem ehem. Talk about retardization.

Now I attend classes, and thus don't have the time to learn. This statement isn't contradictory, unfortunately.

Calm down little boyah.. I'm not going to be an ingeneer 1st of all, and second physics ain't my feild, thank you.

I was a little late for a chapter because of personal issues which are not your business.

I like physics tho, and I'll be very competent in my feild.

And what's the 141 post facts thing for, wtf u want

FACT: you're in algeria.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back