Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

s.e.x call !!!! (does it sound worng)

What s.e.x are you?

• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not trying to drive you away, I just wondered why you had said that, as it is clearly obvious you knew who you were talking about. From past posts I can see that you know Roboticinfo is male, so if you were talking about robotic info, you wouldn't put he (or she) !!!

Kind regards

Hugs and kisses Roboticmisinfo

females

I think my friends that the females don't care of electronics as males but we hope to have more females in this forum to carry some of our responsibilities instead of just laugh and speak.... :lol:

we need more girls in this forum my friends!! :wink: just kiding :lol:

Re: females

4electros said:
I think my friends that the females don't care of electronics as males but we hope to have more females in this forum to carry some of our responsibilities instead of just laugh and speak.... :lol:

we need more girls in this forum my friends!! :wink: just kiding :lol:

Yes, we need girls in this forum, so that we can share our ideas and views, and work together with shoulder to shoulder :wink:

roboticmisinfo said:
Kind regards

Hugs and kisses Roboticmisinfo

MMMMMMMMM makes me wonder Roboticmisinfo when your blowin kisses at blokes yet in other comments you make you say your name ie Mike :shock: :shock: :shock:

No pun intended and I don't mean to offend you on this but are you having us all on???

Bryan, oh my dearest Bryan. I may be a he, or to some I may be a she. At the end of the day, he or she shouldn't matter, you should still love me all the same. I am definately not a he-she though. My heart only grows stronger as we are longer apart. :cry: Love Roboticmisinfo

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :) :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back