Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

s.e.x call !!!! (does it sound worng)

What s.e.x are you?

• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also toght i will have to report this to a mod wen i saw it(jay in this case since he is the only one here)

Male here

Someone Electro wrote:
I also toght i will have to report this to a mod wen i saw it(jay in this case since he is the only one here)

Yep, for a second I thought I will lock it
I checked which forum it is in I thought it might be in TRASH CAN :)

pike:
I'll put my weeks lunch money, to bet everybody here is male, every single member on this forum.
Be ready to loose Money
I have seen some Female members in the forum :D

i think regular visitor are male but occasionally some female comes for some help .
male and mailing

D.J. said:
I voted for male.

Why hasn't roboticmisinfo casted her vote yet, other than that I have only noticed five or six other females on this forum.
Actually I expected "Roboticmisinfo" vote in here too, but she (or He?) didn't show up since She "outlawed" RoboticInfo...

What if that was anthony?

She(Or is it he) was using prety the same words as on the chat.

Do the IPs show up anything jay?

Someone Electro said:
What if that was anthony?

She(Or is it he) was using prety the same words as on the chat.

Do the IPs show up anything jay?
OMG Look at this, the user "Roboticmisinfo" used the same IP as Moderator "mechie". This is really strange...

Attachments

• wtf.png
    wtf.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 425
becose electronics is fun!.

btw. my mom + technology = dumb (Mom got me a few laughs wehith the new radio.She didnt have an clue how to use it.)

that's not very nice... I gonna tell your mom )that you didnt want to play with me...)

D.J. said:
Wow, mechie has the same IP adress as roboticmisinfo, you better speak up where alittle stuned :shock:
I don't want to blame anyone, it might only be a coincidence, but if it is not, why would he do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back