Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robottires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me the name or the website of a company, who sales robottires/tires like these:

Attachments

• robottires.jpg
    robottires.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 662
Have you tried hobby stores? They typically carry RC cars and associated parts, and these wheels look like they came from a fancy RC car.

Electronics4you said:
The tires aren't from a fancy RC car, but from a NASA development project with robots.

Those types look EXACTLY like the ones you get on cheap radio control cars, not the 'proper' Tamiya ones (or similar good quality ones). If it's a NASA development project?, they got them off a cheap kids RC car (probably from one of the engineers little kids car!).

Electronics4you said:
Can anyone tell me the name or the website of a company, who sales robottires/tires like these:

Hi Denmark,
Since you are situated close to Norway I found this site. http://www.modellers.com/

Take a peek under 'RC Biler / biltilbehør' and you'll find tires, maybe not NASA standard but of good quality. If you then go to the manufacturers homepages you may find an outlet in Denmark too.

TOK ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back