Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Randall head Rh100 1generation (Red turn on/off knob)

Saul

So i bought a cheap head unit the Randall RH100 without the enclosure try it all good too weeks laters i plug it in as normal and the thing turn on but immediately turn off of what could it be what should i do T.T its my first time with a head it will be an expensive stuff ? thanks for the help ! btw anyone has the schematics D:?

It's unlikely to be much different.

1: report Vdc+, Vdc-, Vout using DMM. (?) +/-50V , Power switch OK?
2, How old?

It's a cheap head. 100W <$100 used.

1687738403875.png

Last edited:
It's unlikely to be much different.

1: report Vdc+, Vdc-, Vout using DMM. (?) +/-50V , Power switch OK?
2, How old?

It's a cheap head. 100W <$100 used.

View attachment 141885

so update got it sent to teh technician and he told me eveyrthing was fine, only thing i know suspect is that i plug it in without the cab butwith the headphones on. for what i know solid state head can run without cabs and its supposed toi be fine since the headphones jack were plug and cuts the power send . any idea ?

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back