Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RAM cell details using MOS technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonaiko

Hey guys,

Can anybody link me to websites wer I can read about how a RAM cell is constructed using MOS transistors?

thanx.

PS: i googled it, but didnt find detailed results.

sonaiko said:
Hey guys,

Can anybody link me to websites wer I can read about how a RAM cell is constructed using MOS transistors?

thanx.

Google "dram cell" and/or "sram cell", depending on your interests.

sonaiko said:
Hey guys,

thanx.

Funny, googling your exact set of words "RAM cell is constructed using MOS transistors" shows a relevant #1 hit.

Ron, I can't believe it! You, a long-time professional designer of memory, and you had him "Google" for the answer rather than showing your awesome knowledge and finely-honed teaching skills? You've left me disappointed, for when I saw the question, I was relishing (hold the mustard) your answer.

Dean

Dean Huster said:
Ron, I can't believe it! You, a long-time professional designer of memory, and you had him "Google" for the answer rather than showing your awesome knowledge and finely-honed teaching skills? You've left me disappointed, for when I saw the question, I was relishing (hold the mustard) your answer.

Dean
I might indvertently give away trade secrets. :wink:

Actually, I would have to look in a book or on the internet for the details, and anyway it is easier to point to the info on the internet than to try to explain it here. I have a general knowledge of DRAM bit cell construction, but it is really an art that I believe is done by, or at least in collaboration with, the process people. WE don't make SRAM, so I definitely would have to look that up.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back