Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Publication delay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alec_t

Most Helpful Member
I posted a circuit and description a few days ago, following the 'how to' advice. The editor showed it as 'unpublished' and I've been unable to find it since under any of the circuit categories. Is there a moderation delay between posting and publication? Or does one have to be a 'supporter' to get something published?

Good question. I know I published a couple articles early on after I joined here, and have never been a "supporter".

I also remember being quite baffled by that "published" checkbox. Does that mean that my article has been published elsewhere? or that it's going to be published here? or that I have to check it in order to get it published here? Some better wording, or explanation, is in order, I think. Can't remember how I left it (unchecked, I think), but my articles were published quickly.

Hi Guys,

The system isn't perfect. Anybody can create articles and I welcome anyone too. Unfortunately because of spammers I restrict the publish feature for admins. I have marked your article as published :) You have full edit rights still.

If you add any more just flick me a PM and I'll mark them also.

Regards,
EM

Thanks for the info, EM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back