Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Post Alert Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

strantor

hmmm... the last email notification I recieved was post#12. I thought this thread was dead, then I come back to find that it lives, in my absence.
threadmode-png.57061

I beleive I have my setting correct, is there anything I've missed?

I think the problem may be on my yahoo mail end. I have had this problem sporadically with my other forums, where I don't receive email notifications. checked the spam folder, nothing, just not there. Any ideas?

Attachments

• threadmode.png
    threadmode.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 324
You should post this in the right place.

Moved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the emails being delayed or just not turning up?

If you receive an email notifying you of a new post and you don't check the thread no more notifications will come after that unless you actually go to the thread. I sometimes get an email alert and then forget about the thread, then we I finally get around to looking at it again there are sometime many more than 1 reply.

Regards,
EM

Last edited:
Ah, I didn't realize that. That's probably what it was. Is there a way to get a notification for every single reply, period?

ps. thanks for moving this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back