Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Psychology project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

merauder

Hi we have been searching around for a toy sized device that could do the following:

Have wheels to move around, have flashing LED's on it, be able to generate sounds/tones. And if possible be remote controllable. So far we have not been able to find somthing like this in any store or on electronic websites. Since I have some experience in building circuits, but am no expert I thought I would ask people here. Any kit sites that may have somthing like this, or a circuit idea, or even being pointed in the right direction would be great!

Thank you

:)

An nice beginer PIC microcontroler project.

In case you dont know microconrolers are whole computers in a single chip and these things are cheap.You write an program for it on your PC and then transfer it on the PIC where it can exsecute.These thinga can run up to 46Mhz (the DsPIC wich are a bit more expensive and complicated can work at 120Mhz)

Once you get it to microcontrolers you proboly wont go back to analog circuits or bare logic gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back