Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Previous post not visible in advanced mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
When you "Go Advanced", you could see the previous post underneath your post. These have disappeared.

Mike.

In that case, open the previous posts in a new tab/new window.

That's the normal option anyway we need to go for now.

But that was a compact mode display of latest posts we could just scroll down, watch out and reply accordingly, I know some people feel it more handy and get used to that.

Well unless I've missed something we still haven't had the option to set a default for 'signature on/off' restored.

Its now added.
Where, please? Under 'Thread Display Options' I see a tick-box for 'Show sigs', and in the Advanced editor there's a tick-box for sigs on individual posts, but I can't find anywhere to control, by default, whether a sig gets attached to posts I create.

Ah, thanks. Understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back