Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please tell me how the fuse from car works????

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubdh23

Ok i decided to take the easy way out and wire a separate wire from the battery through a fuse to the tape deck. Problem is im not sure how to physically implement the fuse into the wiring. I only want a power wire and no ground. So should i connect the fuse in series with the power wire? Can anyone show me a diagram or drawing of how to implement this? Thanks again. Im going on a 1000 miles journey wednesday so i want to have sounds :-(

you bring the power through the fuse (it only has two connections and it
doesn't matter how you turn it). it sounds like this is for the power audio amps..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back