Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help

timmychangga

is it possible to make a combinational logic using ic, a flipflop and micro servo in a one circuit?
my idea is to create my combinational logic as my master switch and the flipflop to make the servo work.

is it possible to make a combinational logic using ic, a flipflop and micro servo in a one circuit?
my idea is to create my combinational logic as my master switch and the flipflop to make the servo work.
i want to make something like this but i am still new to this type of project

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240120_105832_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_20240120_105832_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 65
i want to make something like this but i am still new to this type of project
That circuit does not make a lot of sense; it is not at all clear what you are wanting to achieve, or what parts you are expecting to use??

Go through each part of the circuit concept in detail - and what you are wanting the overall thing to do?

eg. "Micro servo" - do you mean a radio control type pulse-operated servo, or a bare motor with gearbox or leadscrew?

What is that supposed to do, in each state of the switch - does it have set positions that is should move to, or should it turn at a fixed speed, or just start & stop???

Servos are normally position controllers; with an RC servo, the position control is internal, set by the pulse length. With a bare motor, you need position feedback or limit switches so the positions can be defined somehow.

Have a look at one of my old articles, here - the 555 circuit alone generates pulses to set an RC servo position, depending how VR1 is adjusted.
(The gates form a data selector change-over switch, between the 555 pulses and the pulses from the RC receiver).

You could use two or more of the 555 part, with a data selector controlled by your logic to feed the appropriate pulse to the servo.

Or just one 555, with analog switches or FETs connecting additional preset resistors in parallel with VR1 to allow the pulse length to be directly changed by logic control.

There are many possibilities.

I just redesigned this for 5 to 10% duty factor with a 10k pot but the 220k may need slight calibration.
1705763617242.png

1705763556332.png

That circuit does not make a lot of sense; it is not at all clear what you are wanting to achieve, or what parts you are expecting to use??

Go through each part of the circuit concept in detail - and what you are wanting the overall thing to do?

eg. "Micro servo" - do you mean a radio control type pulse-operated servo, or a bare motor with gearbox or leadscrew?

What is that supposed to do, in each state of the switch - does it have set positions that is should move to, or should it turn at a fixed speed, or just start & stop???

Servos are normally position controllers; with an RC servo, the position control is internal, set by the pulse length. With a bare motor, you need position feedback or limit switches so the positions can be defined somehow.

Have a look at one of my old articles, here - the 555 circuit alone generates pulses to set an RC servo position, depending how VR1 is adjusted.
(The gates form a data selector change-over switch, between the 555 pulses and the pulses from the RC receiver).

You could use two or more of the 555 part, with a data selector controlled by your logic to feed the appropriate pulse to the servo.

Or just one 555, with analog switches or FETs connecting additional preset resistors in parallel with VR1 to allow the pulse length to be directly changed by logic control.

There are many possibilities.
i wanted the bare motor with lead screw and wanted it to start and stop, because that circuit was just my idea on how i would like to make my circuit work (i am just a student and still not capable to do complicated circuits)

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back