Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help, LED counting

Status
Not open for further replies.

29rachman

LED counting

Write your own program for the demo board that displays a binary counting sequence in the LEDs. Use the potentiometer to control the count speed. Use PIC16F690

Last edited:
Hi,
You have posted 3 homework questions, we would like to see what solutions you have worked out, please post them.?

This counts binary, but I cannot seem to add the potentiometer..

list p=16F690
#include <p16F690.inc>
org 2007h
dw _INTRC_OSC_NOCLKOUT & _WDT_OFF & _PWRTE_OFF & _MCLRE_OFF & _CP_OFF & _BOR_OFF & _IESO_OFF & _FCMEN_OFF

count1 equ 20h
count2 equ 21h
count3 equ 22h

org 00h
goto startProgram
org 04h
goto isRoutine

startProgram
movlw 00h
banksel TRISC
movwf TRISC
banksel PORTC
movwf PORTC
movwf count3
back3 movlw .250
call delay
incf count3
movfw count3
movwf PORTC
goto back3

isRoutine

retfie

delay movwf count2
back2 movlw .248
movwf count1
back decf count1
btfss STATUS,Z
goto back

decf count2,F
btfss STATUS,Z
goto back2
return

end

I just hope this is not an example of programmers of the future. Near totally unreadable.

Last edited:
I recently purchased a body kit for my Acura, but had to remove the front turn signals. In Minnesota,led strip lighting is it legal to put an **broken link removed** around the headlights or something like that for the turn signals **broken link removed**?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back