Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pic Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevene

Quite a long time i go i bought a pic programmer from Leading Edge Technology and the software for it has gone completely missing.. The only testing i can do it with an analogue multimeter and LED's, how can I test configuations for this pic programmer, and also, being parrellel port, can it work with winpic? With 16F628 inserted the WinPic hardware testing shows
1 ? 28 ?
2 ? 27 ?
3 ? 26 ?
4 ? 25 ?
5 ? 24 ?
6 STB 23 STB
7 STB 22 STB
8 /D7 21 /D3
9 - 20 -
10 0V 19 5v
11 STB 18 STB
12 STB 17 STB
13 STB 16 STB
14 STB 15 STB

i know it does work with 18 pin pics, and that they are oriented towards the bottom, so they are the only ones i measured.. Any help would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back