Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC and Neural Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amady

Hi all... :wink:
Can i programmed the Neural Network with PIC?
if can, suggestion PIC? :?:

I think (I have never tried so don't really know it) it's possible. However there are some important things to consider - most calculations are floating point operations, so you either need FP code, or find a way to use integer operations with enough precision.

Next, depending on what you need to do the PIC could be pretty slow (to train the net). If you just want it to use already trained net it could work.

Regarding the PIC type, probably the best bet would be the 18F series, but maybe you can do something smaller in 16F as well (with the above things in mind)

BR

I found it!

I was borrow from my library and i found it how to do the Neural networks project. The book is:

PIC Microcontroller project book from John Iovine

I was borrow from my library and i found it how to do the Neural networks project. The book is:

PIC Microcontroller project book from John Iovine

using assembly language ?

which PIC?..any external device? (such as memory?)

using assembly language ?

it using PicBasic

which PIC?..any external device? (such as memory?)

16F84 and no external device because just a simple project!

:lol: [/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back