Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pic and alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

computer

hi,

i want to make an alarm clock, which has 4 7segments to display the time on in 24hour format. it needs to have the ICs and stuff setup so you can set the time on it, and also set an alarm time, which will output a pulse on a pin suitable for being used as an input to a picaxe chip. i also want a 10 minute warning before the set alarm time, on another pin output. it needs to run of a 12v 'wallwart', which is regulated and gives up to about 700ma.

any schemtics and ideas on how to run something like this?

Hi!

You can find an example of driving a display here
**broken link removed**

You can also find there different circuits to get your inspiration from. Also you can search on google, I think you'll find a lot of digital clock designs.

BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back