Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC 16F877A problems with the memory, programmer pickit 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Rengifo

someone can help me with that, i need to know what is the problema and the solution because i haven´t could debugger my PIC.

i make everything right, I have the compiler PICKIT 3 and i use the USB port for programmer, but when i am going to write in the PIC, i get that message, i don't know why? HELP MEEEEE!!!! thanks.

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    7.8 KB · Views: 375
Are you sure you have the ICSP circuitry connected peroperly? Could you show us your schematic and a photo of your setup? Having these might help us diagnose the problem.

Also, check your setup against this:

Regards,
Matt

Last edited:
That looks like a faulty wiring as DerStorm8 has pointed out, its obviously a common mistake, Check for any dry soldering and check every pin reach the PIC controller (continuity).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back