Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pcb and etching

Status
Not open for further replies.

svtiss

I use Crystal Etch for making PCB , anybody knows where I can buy in
ON Canada, or What you guys use for etching and where you buy it
thanks

Etching

I use Ferric Chloride to make my boards, It is easy to get from your local electronics shop, (Tandy, Radio shack). I get mine in ready-made solution, but if you need to have it posted it will be in crystel form.......

As I live in the UK I am unable to give you the name of other shops but I think Radio Shack is still going on your side of the pond...... :D

Buy your stuff from Sayal Electronics (sayal.com). They have 5 locations in Ontario.

Radio Shack has changed to "The Source", and still, they have hardly any electronic components at ridiculous prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back