Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Orson Well's visions come true

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may be unlucky to live in tumultous times between fuel, the economy, wars, taxes, etc. but we sure can be glad for modern medicine and surgical techniques. Just think how many of us would be living far lesser quality lives or may even have died for that matter if we still had medicine technology of the early 1900's!! Yep, modern medicine keeps us alive much longer so we can continue to pay thoae taxes, send our kids off to war, and cut out those weekend family trips!!!

We may be unlucky to live in tumultous times between fuel, the economy, wars, taxes, etc. but we sure can be glad for modern medicine and surgical techniques. Just think how many of us would be living far lesser quality lives or may even have died for that matter if we still had medicine technology of the early 1900's!! Yep, modern medicine keeps us alive much longer so we can continue to pay thoae taxes, send our kids off to war, and cut out those weekend family trips!!!

Go see those family members. Do it now while gas is cheap. Another 6 months to a year, you won't be able to afford the buck fifty for gas.

What's good about these times is, the king is coming. The day of the gentiles is fulfilled. Bye-bye Rockefeller. You can quit pretending you are a jew. Your threw!

Not you HiTech....Country folk will Survive! :D

I have not paid taxes for years. The government pays me.
My kids and I never went to war.
My car uses only a small amount of cheap gasoline so I frequently go away on trips.

... but we sure can be glad for modern medicine and surgical techniques. Just think how many of us would be living far lesser quality lives or may even have died for that matter if we still had medicine technology of the early 1900's!!

I cancelled my (expensive) health insurance 25 years ago and haven't required medical care since. :)

Hans

What's good about these times is, the king is coming. The day of the gentiles is fulfilled. Bye-bye Rockefeller. You can quit pretending you are a jew. Your threw!

Not you HiTech....Country folk will Survive! :D
You crack me up! From doom and gloom, to Bible thumping, to country bumping... all in a paragraph!

Yep, me is a survivalist fer sure... I got a blanket, a military issue arctic sleeping bag, a rifle, a pistol, and a Leatherman multi-tool. Let the sky fall Chicken Little!!

You crack me up! From doom and gloom, to Bible thumping, to country bumping... all in a paragraph!

Yep, me is a survivalist fer sure... I got a blanket, a military issue arctic sleeping bag, a rifle, a pistol, and a Leatherman multi-tool. Let the sky fall Chicken Little!!

My mind is always racing. Right now I'm listening to Jeff Rense on internet broadcast and listening to 80 meters shortwave and got the TV going with sound turned down.

Man I need to finish my modulator so I can get on the air. I put up my antenna last night and been hearing everything. Heard Itally today for hours on 40 meters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back