Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nigel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
dknguyen said:
Because I like Japanese music more than CHinese or Vietnamese music.

I studied Japanese because I like the people. They believe in honour and live that way. If you get a chance to visit Japan as a guest of a local then you will see a beautiful and honourable people. If you visit the tourist areas then you will see half of a beautiful people. Even half is far more than our culture.

Mike.

Pommie said:
Wow, your 62 years old. I have seen your knowledge increase over time and thought you must be a school teacher or similar. What is/was your profession? Whatever, good on ya and keep doing it.

Mike.

I studied graduation with maths and physics- thareafter I joined Indian telecom department as Junior Engineer (those days called Engg supervisor), completed garduation in institurion of electronics &telecom.
After 39 odd years of service, retired in Dec2005 as Dy Genl Manager in BSNL (the new name after corporatization of the operational wing of telecom.)

Now lucky to find friends and GURUs like you, Nigel, Audioguru all many others. I really enjoy learing and sharing my experience.

I used to service electronic circuits both analog & Digital and RF.

Tahnks for your inqusity. True, in early part of my service I worked as Instructor in the Departmental Training Centres.

Last edited:
dknguyen said:
Perhaps, but she is far smarter and of a more appropriate age than the other one.
They're all look too young for me and I'm not too old myself.

Last edited:
Nigel Goodwin said:
Young is OK if you're only looking! :D
Further comforted by the fact that they'd drive you bonkers if you actually got to know them. My friend says I'm bad in that I shouldn't like girls that are the age I look- borders a bit too close the equation for his comfort.

Last edited:
dknguyen said:
Further comforted by the fact that they'd drive you bonkers if you actually got to know them.

There's no rule that says gorgeous young girls can't be clever and interesting conversationalists - although I admit the chances aren't good!.

One of my favourite sayings is "at least she's decorative!" :p

If you go down town on a Friday or Saturday night, there are always hordes of scantily dressed young girls around - I don't know when it happened?, but at some point in life I went from 'slobbering and lusting', to "aren't they cold?".

Nigel Goodwin said:
There's no rule that says gorgeous young girls can't be clever and interesting conversationalists - although I admit the chances aren't good!.

One of my favourite sayings is "at least she's decorative!" :p

If you go down town on a Friday or Saturday night, there are always hordes of scantily dressed young girls around - I don't know when it happened?, but at some point in life I went from 'slobbering and lusting', to "aren't they cold?".

THe only girls I ever run into that I like are at the university. I've had a lot of cold encounters with most engineering girls (who just happen to the be the prettiest and the classiest! My friends fiercely oppose me on this view). I find the medical-types, education, and business types are friendlier and more easy going.

There was this one time where the girl was downright hostile the instant I said hello. I couldn't help but laugh afterwards. It had more to do with the her ultra-focus on her goals than actually being mean. It was classic.

Last edited:
The hot young women who are scantily dressed never seem to be cold.
The admiring (lusting?) glances from the guys must keep them warm.

Do they go out in Canada wearing very little in the middle of winter too?

Hero999 said:
Do they go out in Canada wearing very little in the middle of winter too?
Of course they do (I'm glad they do). That is how they show off their goodies. I hope they don't see all the guys with tongues hanging and mouthes drooling.

audioguru said:
The hot young women who are scantily dressed never seem to be cold.
The admiring (lusting?) glances from the guys must keep them warm.
They don't need to keep warm because they're hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back