Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need substitution Transistor For C4304

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIght Eagle

The Transistor C4304 of My ATX Power Supply has Been Damaged . I am Not finding it in the Market . I Need the Substitution Transistor Number Of this C4304 Which I Can get in the Market Easy .

And Can I Use PC 817 As Substitution of 830 ?

Please Someone Help me .........

Guru,
I Found Some Tutorial For Choosing The Right Substitution of Transistor . As The Tutorial I Choose Two High Power NPN Transistor . Their Configuration As Below -

C4304 C4908 C4020
Vcbo = 900 V 900 V 900 V
Vceo = 800 V 800 V 800 V
Ic(Max) = 3(Pulse 6) 3(Pulse 6) 3(Pulse 6)
ft = Vce=12V, Ie= -0.3A Vce=12V, Ie= -0.3A Vce=12V, Ie= -0.3A
15typ MHz 6typ MHz 6typ MHz

Everything is OK except "ft" . I have watched other NPN High Power Transistor But all Hell !! None "ft" is Higher Than 7typ . What Can I Do now ? Please Give me a Right Substitution Number .

Waiting For Your Reply .........

Last edited:
How did you expect to get one in the first place?

Sorry, I don't Understand - What do you Mean ? Will It be- "Whom did you expect .............?" or "Am I expecting me in the First Place ?" or "Why am I not Finding in the Market ?"

Exactly I am Not Clear :confused:........ What are telling about ?:confused:

Please explain how we are to help you find it. You have chosen to conceal your location from us. My crystal ball is still broken.

It's available in my market.

If you can only buy transistors from the man who sells you groceries, then ask him what substitutes he carries.

Last edited:
OK ! Guys, Let Finish Of this Story . I don't want to talk more about this topic . It is going for Nothing . So, Finish of it Here . And Thanks you Both For your Replies . And Don't Post more under this topic .

- Thanks
- Night Eagle

if the ft is the only different you can substitue either one of them as you found on the tutorial. the switching frequency is bellow 7Mhz and it can work fine. make sure power rating and case style are ok to fit.

Helping you to find what is available in your market requires knowing where that market is.

There are probably several people here, who could help you, but you refuse to tell anyone where that market is. I probably have a lot of stores in my market who could supply that part or ones like it, but apparently this is not your market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back