Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multi-Engine T-Bar Fader Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

dknguyen

Most Helpful Member
Finger-sized Multi-Throttle T-Lever

I'm looking for some finger-sized (as not hand-sized or full-sized) multi-engine throttle T-levers with 2 or 3 sliders. Pretty much like this:

**broken link removed**

So you can grab all the handles at once as a single handle to adjust everything at the same time, or grab them individually and adjust them independently. The closet one I found was this:
https://www.ikasinc.com/chproducts/halleffect_tbar.htm

But at $170 a pop, I'm just barely willing to get one...and not two to place side-by-side. The reason is for independent simultaneous control of flaps and spoilers on a sailplane for use as flaps, spoilers, or airbrakes. I could use a single lever and a switch that changes the mode of the lever but then I can only have airbrakes (spoilers+flaps), spoilers + zero flaps, or flaps + zero spoilers. So you wouldn't have immediate access to the airbrakes or be able to fly with spoilers with a fixed flap setting (or vice versa) which can be important.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back