Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Minor bug with Profile page access

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hi EM and anyone else who reads this.

I've noticed over the past week or so that when I click on the "My Account" drop-down menu, the profile settings link is blocked by the page numbers. I realize I didn't describe this very well, so I've included a screenshot so you can see what is actually happening. I just wanted to point this out. Thanks!

Kind regards,
Der Strom

View attachment 64050

Are you able to increase your resolution a bit? My resolution is pretty high and I don't experience that problem
View attachment 64058

Ahh, I know what the problem is!

I recently installed adblock on my computer, so the ad at the top of the page that provides the extra space is no longer there. I guess everything compresses, since it now has the space.

So I guess it's my fault entirely :p

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back