Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM2676S-ADJ and ripple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarr

Hi all,

I have a power supply problem, I am powering a GM862 with a LM2676 but it fails to power up correctly, I am pretty sure this is due to the ripple (logged at >700mv) from the regulator can anyone look at my design and advise how I can improve it to reduce this ripple so it works reliably across 8v-40v and max 2.5A

Input voltage = 8v-38v
Output Voltage = 3.8v
IOut Max = 2.5A

Attachments

• power_207.jpg
    power_207.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 396
Am I asking the wrong question?

I see some people have looked at my post but not replied, is my post understandable?

Thx

Steve

I've tried the Webench, and give same value (22uH,100uF), but i always use 47..100uH (what i found...) and 470uF without any problem. Sometimes need an additional filter for fussy circuits.
Anyway the GM-47 engine need 2200uF capacitor nearby the socket...

Attachments

• filter_119.gif
    filter_119.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 329
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back