Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jacob Shekel circuit analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

The solution is in the attachment.

[sorry i couldnt resist :) ]

Hi,

He he, i was partly joking, but there you can see how when something is very hard to read it makes it very hard to help.
If you go over your drawing and clean up the text a bit i think someone here can help.
Also, if you have a web link to a site that provides info on the method you want to use that would help too, or else you can outline the method yourself in words if possible.

With the technology today you should be able to type the text into a graphics program and that would make it really nice to read. People will understand it quickly this way too. Im sure you'll get good results here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back